Warm Tiles™ WTE Mats
Warm Tiles™ Elite (WTE) mats are designed for indoor floor warming applications with the least impact on floor height. Mats consist of heating cable interwoven into slim, durable fabric, and come in standard and custom, made-to-order sizes. WTE mats are designed to gently warm flooring materials such as marble, ceramic, glass and porcelain tile, slate, granite, poured or dimensional stone, laminate, and certain engineered hardwood products.
This product is intended to gently warm flooring materials such as:
- Glass tile
- Porcelain tile
- Poured or dimensional stone
- Engineered hardwood
- Floor Warming Mats. For Commercial and Residential Applications
- Available in 120 and 240 Vac with standard 15 ft (4.57 m) cold leads
- Super thin 0.125 in (3.2 mm) mat means minimal impact on floor height
- Quick installation due to special pre-manufactured mat design, saving cost and time
- High power output up to 15 W/ft2, 14 W/ft2 for select models, provides ample heat to quickly and efficiently warm up floors
- Custom mats are available for various shaped areas that do not conform to standard mat kits, such as ovals, circles and triangles. Contact Technical Services for details
- Cables can be installed in tiled showers or other wet areas, although it is recommended that you check with your local electrical inspector first to verify that this application is allowed in your jurisdiction
- Approved for a variety of applications and floor finishes, for the ultimate in versatility and compatibility
- Fifteen year limited warranty
UL Listed and CSA Certified
It is recommended that a floor temperature sensing thermostat be used to control the cable system. See Warm Tiles™ Thermostats
- Relay Kits
Relays can be used in conjunction with a thermostat to control large heated areas. We offer relay kits for use with thermostats. See Warm Tiles™ Floor Warming Accessories
WE LOVE THE ART OF CREATION.
Our passion is listening to clients ideas, thinking through solutions and coming up with creative designs. Most Importantly, we keep it simple.