Warm Tiles™ SAM Mat
Warm Tiles™ Self-Adhesive Mats (SAM) are ideally suited for rectangular areas, multi-unit applications, or expansive rooms. The cable is fixed onto a mesh substrate and comes in standard sizes of pre-fabricated rectangular mats with self-adhesive, wide-spaced backing to help reduce installation time and labor. SAM mats are designed to gently warm flooring materials such as marble, ceramic, glass and porcelain tile, slate, granite, poured or dimensional stone, laminate, and certain engineered hardwood products.
This product is intended to gently warm flooring materials such as:
- Glass tile
- Porcelain tile
- Poured or dimensional stone
- Engineered hardwood
- Self-Adhesive Mat. For Commercial and Residential Applications
- Available in 120 and 240 Vac with standard 15 ft (4.6 m) cold leads
- Ideal for large areas, just roll out and affix to the subfloor
- Mats can be altered in the field to fit various floor layouts
- Comes in standard 20 in (0.51 m) rolls that are easy to stock and carry to the jobsite
- Provides 15 W/ft2, 14 W/ft2 for select models , to quickly and efficiently warm floors
- Plastic mesh substrate (not cable) can be cut to allow for additional layout customization
- Custom mats are available for various shaped areas that do not conform to standard mat kits, such as ovals, circles and triangles. Contact Technical Services for details
- Approved for a variety of applications and floor finishes for the ultimate in versatility and compatibility
- Cables can be installed in tiled showers or other wet areas, although it is recommended that you check with your local electrical inspector first to verify that this application is allowed in your jurisdiction
- Fifteen year limited warranty
UL Listed, CSA Certified and conform to European Directives
It is recommended that a floor temperature sensing thermostat be used to control the cable system. See Warm Tiles™ Thermostats
- Relay Kits
Relays can be used in conjunction with a thermostat to control large heated areas. We offer relay kits for use with thermostats. See Warm Tiles™ Floor Warming Accessories
WE LOVE THE ART OF CREATION.
Our passion is listening to clients ideas, thinking through solutions and coming up with creative designs. Most Importantly, we keep it simple.