Warm Tiles™ DFT Cables
Warm Tiles™ Floor Warming Cables (DFT) provide ultimate freedom in warming floors regardless of the layout. Plastic strapping with two different spacing options enable these extremely flexible cables to be installed virtually anywhere. DFT cables are designed to gently warm flooring materials such as marble, ceramic, glass and porcelain tile, slate, granite, poured or dimensional stone, laminate, and certain engineered hardwood products.
This product is intended to gently warm flooring materials such as:
- Glass tile
- Porcelain tile
- Poured or dimensional stone
- Engineered hardwood
- Floor Warming Cables. For Commercial and Residential Applications
- Available in 120 and 240 Vac kits
- Easily installed on subfloor or concrete slab, in thin-set or self-leveling compound materials
- Supplied with standard 10 ft (3.05 m) cold leads, are designed to supply at least 12 W/ft2 when installed per instructions
- Unlimited design configurations for even the most difficult layouts
- Low profile cable thickness with minimal increase in floor height
- Included plastic strapping strips secure the DFT cable and plastic clips secure the floor temperature probe
- DFT Cable Strapping is constructed of an all plastic material which does not tear, cut or harm the cable in any way during installation and can help to protect the cable from damage when walked on or from objects dropped onto it
- Designed for two different spacing options between the cables depending on customer preferences, desired heat output or subfloor material
- Can be also be installed within an uncoupling membrane. Use only uncoupling membranes that are rated for +194 °F (+90 °C ) or greater and are approved by the manufacturer for having heating cable installed within them. Contact Warm Tiles™ Technical Services for details
- Fifteen year limited warranty
UL Listed, CSA Certified and conform to European Directives. The installation of the DFT cable in an uncoupling membrane is certified to Canadian standards only
It is recommended that a floor temperature sensing thermostat be used to control the cable system. See Warm Tiles™ Thermostats
- Relay Kits
Relays can be used in conjunction with a thermostat to control large heated areas. We offer relay kits for use with thermostats. See Warm Tiles™ Floor Warming Accessories
WE LOVE THE ART OF CREATION.
Our passion is listening to clients ideas, thinking through solutions and coming up with creative designs. Most Importantly, we keep it simple.